Pinewood Derby time!!! Cooper had fun working on his car with Justin and Grandpa Taylor, Griffen made one too! The boys designed their own cars, chose their paint and helped with all of it. Cooper was up against 36 cars! He had so much fun, each time he won I loved watching his face light up. He just loved it, I had to smile when I heard him ask a helper politely, "please don't touch the wheels" He ended up with second place, we thought that was great! Good job Justin, Grandpa a Coop!
Lucy is loving her Bumbo chair! It's so funny to see such a tiny little bug sitting up. She rolled for the first time...we got it on tape! She loves to talk and coo and blow rasberries. And...I cheated by tickling, but she laughed for the first time earlier this month! So cute, I love how she's interacting with us so much! She turned four month on the 15th.
Little LuLu got RSV just after her blessing day! Yuck! We were lucky it never got bad enough for her to have to stay to the hospital, just breathing treatments, TLC, and rest and she recovered! I hate having sick babies, it's so stressful. Watching her struggle to breathe and cough until she throws up was horrible. We just made sure make her comfy and of course just love her lots...as always!
4 comments:
How fun! Lucy looks so cute in that hat.
What a beautiful blog Natalie. I've missed too many events but I'm loving keeping up with you and your cute family here.
Beautiful words, beautiful family.
I love you all so much!
I love all of your cute pictures! That little Lucy is already growing up so fast!!!
Oh-so-sad...I didn't know she got RSV....YUCK!! That is no fun, I'm glad she is doing better. XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment