Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Taylor"s Nursery

I had so much fun with this...it was fun to buy pink! I think it turned out cute, we are pretty much ready for her to come I guess ready as we can be. I am a little nervous about the way my sleep will be affected, selfish I know but that is so hard for me. We are all very excited to meet her and see what she looks like and just to be able to hold and kiss her. We have 4 1/2 weeks to go. I can not believe it!



I am making the boys Halloween costumes this year, this is a very big step for me since I am not talented in the sewing department like my sister Laurie. The boys wanted costumes that we couldn't find so I did what any crazy mom would do. I decided to make their costumes having no pattern, just a picture of what they should turn out to be. (I will post pics as soon as they are complete in case you want to see the outcome.)
Anyways...Justin and I were in Hobby Lobby the other day and I guess all my sewing has rubbed off onto Justin, because he decided there in the fabric section that he wanted to make his baby girl a blanket. He chose his fabric and made the whole thing all by himself. It turned out great! I am sure that this blanket will be her favorite. When he was done he said that it was her daddy blanket, he was really proud of it and I am really proud of him!




7 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Wow impressive Justin!! And I LOVE her room. Oh man I can't wait to see pics of this little beauty. Good luck with everything!

Thompson said...

Everything about this post is SOO cute! what an awesome daddy, and the room looks AWESOME how cool is that congrats and good luck!! she will be so cute cant wait to meet her

Nikki said...

That just makes me SUPER excited for you! And I LOVE that Justin was so eager to sew her blankie, that he did it in a button up and slacks :) I Love her room! We are so excited to meet her too!

Bj said...

That is SO impressive with the hubs... and SO adorable! Her room looks way cute too! You posted a comment on my blog about my headbands and yes I did make them, and I would love to show you how if you're up for it:)

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh. I think it's safe to say that Justin is the Daddy of the year. That seriously is so cute he would make her a blanket. :-) Good form Justin, good form!

And I can't WAIT to see this little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jarvis & Tricia said...

Soo Cute!!! I can't wait until she is here!

Eric & Jeni said...

I love you baby's room!!!! So cute. I love all the pink. If this baby comes out a boy, he better love pink!!!!