Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meet the Newest Member of Our Family!!!






Meet Lola, we brought her home recently along with two other's (Caa and Cleopatra) after a snake show. Justin saw them and just had to have them. He grew up with snakes, he and the boys were so excited that I (against my better judgment) said yes. Of course ladies, I am hoping that this will pay out huge for me in the end! Maybe I will get that new camera I have been wanting or something else that is equally as great! Other than the feeding them live rats (YUCK!) They have been so easy, they boys love to hold them and they are Justin's babies. They are Ball Pythons and honestly if I get past the whole snake thing...they are beautiful!





We were able to go on a little trip to SLC...let me just say that I did not pick this destination (The Snake Show) but, the boys loved it!! We went with Justins family and had such a great time. As Justin's dad always says, "we made some memories!" We also made a stop at Hogle Zoo.





We had so much fun at the Zoo...









Little Griffen on his first day of pre-school...to say he was excited is a bit of an understatement.



This was earlier this summer...but I am a blog slacker so i am just posting it now. We went hiking with Laurie, Tyler and her family on the Limber Pine Trail. We had lots of fun spending time with our cousins.





Griffen won his very own camera from the library!!! From the moment he entered the drawing he knew he was going to win it. He talked about the camera he was going to win non-stop. A month or two went by, I had forgotten about the camera and thought he had to. I got a letter in the mail with Griffen's name on it. I was so excited for him when I read and the letter said he had won it. I told him and he simply said, "I know I won it mom, let's go get it." So that is what we did. It's been fun to see all the pictures he is taking from his point of view.

4 comments:

Erica Rogers said...

I bet your boys just LOVE having those snakes! Ben had one and I loved it. Now your the cool mom :) Your boys are so cute!

Becky Foster said...

Wow I'm proud of you for allowing snake pets. I'm sure they're in heaven. Love the pictures!

Keesha said...

Eww... I hate snakes! Maybe having a little boy will change that. :)

Brianna said...

Oooooh I am sooooo scared of snakes! When i was little I loved them, but now they scare the socks off of me! I love the pictures you took though! What a good wife you are to let Justin have something he loves! I hope youget your camera now! ;-)

I love Griffin's new camera! Serioulsy, your boys are the cutest!