Friday, April 24, 2009
Baby Animal Day
Baby Animal Day is one of our favorite traditions. This year was crazy for me, I did two weddings the week they had Baby Animal Day and also had to work. I wanted to take the boys so bad, I was really kinda upset I was going to miss it this year. Looking back it worked out perfect, Justin was able to take the boys for a little "boys day out". They had a blast, they came back with animal masks, balloons, elastic guns, dirty hands and faces. I think they were just fine with Justin taking them;) He let them do things that I am sure I would say, "No, your too little...maybe next year." (Like axe throwing) He is so cute with the boys, they love spending time together with him and he love to be with them. I am so lucky to have all three of them in my life!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your boys look so much alike now, what a cute family! PS I love your blog backround!
How fun!
Oh Natalie,I love it! You are such a great little inspiration to me! I love the picture with the baby duck... they are too cute! Justin sounds awesome! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment